LONDON (CelebrityAccess) The Spice Girls reunion tour that kinda-sorta was supposed to happen is now apparently really, really not going to happen.
The reunion was reportedly set to start Sept. 27 after Live Nation worked out a tour deal but apparently there have been heated exchanges between some of the members with Victoria Beckham refusing to go on tour, according to OK Magazine.
Victoria Beckham, Mel C, Mel B, Geri Horner and Emma Bunton are said to no longer be planning to perform together in a tour that would have earned them £30 million each.
Meanwhile, an insider told The Sun that the band had fallen out of favor with manager Simon Fuller.
“They had a £150 million proposal in the offing – with a headline performance at Wembley – and even Mel C, who had previously been reluctant, was signed up,” the source said. “With things still up in the air, there were a few heated debates between the girls and Victoria.
“Simon was brought in to convince her to take the offer but now he’s failed they feel he’s used them to put his name back on the map.”
The entire situation is a little odd, considering the Spice Girls appeared to make it clear back in March there wouldn’t be a tour.