Ozzy

Ozzy Cancels The Rest Of His Tour, May Face More Surgery

541 0

LOS ANGELES (CelebrityAccess) — Veteran rocker Ozzy Osbourne has canceled the remainder of his North American “No More Tours 2” shows due to complications with his injured hand.

A statement on Osbourne’s website said that his doctors have determined that he will “likely require another surgery in the coming days to treat multiple infections in his right hand.”

The four canceled shows were originally scheduled as follows: Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, CA (October 6), Mattress Firm Amphitheatre in Chula Vista (October 9), the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles (October 11) and MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas (October 13).

Three of the four shows had previously been rescheduled to later this month, but all four are now being planned for 2019, Osbourne’s team said. 2019.

“I’m so fu**ing bummed about canceling these shows,” Osbourne said in a presser. “The tour had been going great and we were really looking forward to these last few gigs. We’re hoping everyone will be patient and we’ll look forward to seeing them at the shows next year.”

Related Post