NASHVILLE (CelebrityAccess) MGM Resorts Internation is reportedly partnering with Anschutz Entertainment Group to build Nashville Yards, an ambitious project that is expected to break ground this fall.
AEG and MGM are expected to build the following venues, according to Nashville Business Journal:
• a music venue with capacity for 4,000 people
• a smaller “entertainment club”
• a nine-screen movie theater
• 90,000 square feet of office space
• a 315-room hotel with 25,000 square feet of meeting space.
MGM and AEG worked together to build the T-Mobile Arena complex in Las Vegas. AEG bought four acres of property to build Nashville Yards last year for approximately $44 million.