Former Take That Manager Taking It Public

SYDNEY, Australia (CelebrityAccess MediaWire) — Former Take That manager Nigel Martin-Smith, has released to various news sources that he plans to take revenge on the group that dumped him just days after he masterminded their major comeback tour.

Smith, who is credited for forming the band, leading them to more than 10 million record sales in the ‘90s and reuniting them last year, told the Sunday Mirror, “I can’t believe how I’ve been treated after everything I’ve done.

“Take That were all on the dole when I put them together all that time ago and they weren’t doing too well when I relaunched them last year. Talk about ungrateful.”

Martin-Smith has announced plans for a book that will lift the lid on all that has gone on behind the scenes with the band, up until he was sacked just days after the screening of an ITV1 documentary that he co-produced last year.

He has also been at odds with former Take That star Robbie Williams for years after the singer labeled him the “spawn of Satan.”

Martin-Smith also told the paper the he is planning to launch a new group to rival Take That: “I’m going to find five unemployed young kids and do it all over again.” –by CelebrityAccess Staff Writers

Related Post