(CelebrityAccess MediaWire) —
Ticketmaster has launched a newly formed division dedicated to serving Arts organizations of all sizes throughout North America. Ticketmaster builds on its Archtics(r) ticketing system that is integrated with a host of specialized services to help Arts clients sell more tickets and facilitate more strategically unified development programs. Among TicketmasterArts's advanced technology solution includes:
* AccountManager: An online gateway for members and subscribers to manage their tickets, accounts, and donations with flexibility and in real-time;
* AccessManager: Attendance tracking system featuring barcode ticketing/scanning and real-time data reporting;
* ticketFast(r): E-mail ticket deliveryp;
* GroupManager: Automated sales, fulfillment, and communication management for group ticketing needs;
* MailManager: Comprehensive outbound consumer campaign management solution integrated with ROI-based reporting;
* Sales and Marketing Distribution Network reaching targeted and/or broad-based audiences; and
* Dynamic Products, Tools, and Services to generate increased revenue and incremental ticket sales (upsells, auctions, secondary market ticketing, papering, etc.)
"Ticketmaster prides itself in providing superior service and cutting-edge technology," said John Pleasants, president and CEO, Ticketmaster. "TicketmasterArts will help to optimize business for our Arts clients by integrating our comprehensive products and services as a single solution for selling more tickets, better across the arts category of events."
BTI Center for the Performing Arts in Raleigh, NC is TicketmasterArts’ first client. BTI’s venues include BTI Center, Memorial Auditorium, Fletcher Opera Theatre, Meymandi Concert Hall, and Kennedy Theatre. Ticketmaster will also develop a dedicated online forum for BTI, where ticket holders may offer BTI venue event tickets that they are unable to use, for sale to other patrons. Ticket holders will also have the ability to use Ticketmaster Forwarding to forward their tickets to friends or associates via e-mail. Using ticketFast, BTI event tickets are delivered via e-mail for patrons to download and print from their home or office.
"In evaluating our ticketing opportunities, we found that only Ticketmaster offered the full suite of sales, marketing, and CRM services that our business requires," said Jim Lavery, general manager, BTI Performing Arts Center. "We believe Ticketmaster's technology and service is second to none and we're looking forward to rolling out these comprehensive offerings to drive business and provide greater value and convenience to our customers' overall entertainment experience here at BTI."
"The BTI Performing Arts Center is the premier Arts mecca in this area," said Stuart Klein, general manager, Ticketmaster Raleigh. "Through the combined power of Ticketmaster technology and the TicketmasterArts solution strategy, we will help BTI increase patron retention, membership acquisition, and development/fundraising, as well as provide easy and convenient ticketing and customer service for Arts patrons throughout the NC Triangle area." — Jane Cohen and Bob Grossweiner