LOS ANGELES, CA (CelebrityAccess) – Fruit Punch, Inc. has announced the world’s first music streaming platform built just for kids.
Fruit Punch Music is a first-of-its-kind app that allows families access to a huge library of ad-free music, while providing peace of mind for parents that every song is appropriate.
With dozens of stations ranging from Pop to Country, Alternative Pop to Disney, kids have the freedom to explore music across genres and decades from artists such as Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, Beyonce and The Temptations while parents can share in the discovery process. Unlike other streaming services, parents can also guide their child’s listening by setting daily time limits or blocking specific stations if they so choose.
Fruit Punch Music highlights include:
- Unlimited ad-free music streaming to dozens of stations
- Access to tens of thousands of songs passing a multipoint approval process
- Parental controls allowing limits based on music genre and listening time
- An ever-expanding catalog of music with new tracks added daily
- Numerous stations across genres and decades including Top 40, Teen Hollywood Hits, Musicals & Soundtracks, Kindie & Children’s TV Hit Songs, to the best from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and 00’s
- Unwavering safety and security that does not include any social network or advertising integration
The company stated, “We are thrilled to introduce Fruit Punch Music, a first-of-its-kind music streaming platform, to kids and their families. We are committed to playing a key role in allowing kids around the world to experience the enjoyment, creative and educational opportunities of music.”
Fruit Punch Music gives all families a 7-day free trial with unlimited access to all features and content. Subscription pricing is $3.99 per month or $24.99 annually.
Fruit Punch Music is now available for iOS at FruitPunchApp.com and in the Apple App Store.