LOS ANGELES (CelebrityAccess) — It was Disney v Disney and as predicted from last weeks international scores and 'Captain America: Civil War' took the top of the list with over $180 million with Jungle Book, Disney's number two.
comScore's Senior Media Analyst Paul Dergarabedian commented, "The world is in a civil war at the box office and that's a good thing as Disney/Marvel's 'Captain America: Civil War' draws massive numbers of fans to multiplexes around the globe this weekend to the tune of $401.8 million and a grand total in just 12 days of $678.4 million."
Top Ten Domestic Scores:
1. Captain America: Civil War – Disney – $181.8M
2. The Jungle Book – Disney – $21.9M
3. Mother's Day – Open Road – $9.0M
4. The Huntsman: Winter's War, The – Universal – $3.6M
5. Keanu – Warner Bros. – $3.1M
6. Barbershop: The Next Cut – Warner Bros. – $2.7M
7. Zootopia – Disney – $2.7M
8. The Boss – Universal – $1.7M
9. Ratchet And Clank – Focus Features – $1.5M
10. Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice – Warner Bros. – $1.0M