4 Paramedics Hospitalized At Bonnaroo
By Stab At Sleep from F L O R I D A, United States (Bonnaroo What Stage) [CC BY-SA 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

4 Paramedics Hospitalized At Bonnaroo

1148 0

MANCHESTER, Tenn. – A group of four paramedics working at the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival in Tennessee was transported to the hospital on Monday for treatment for suspected carbon monoxide poisoning.

Lucky Knott, a spokesman for the Coffee County Sheriff’s Office, told the Nashville Tennessean that the four were apparently overcome by fumes from a generator being used to power the RV they were sleeping in.

Investigator Brandon Reed told the newspaper that, fortunately, one of the four paramedics woke up and was able to find assistance.

Three of the paramedics were airlifted to hospitals and the fourth was taken by to an area hospital by Coffee County EMS.

On Friday, a 32-year-old man was found deceased in his car at the festival grounds. As of yet, no cause of death for the man has been announced.

The incident marks the first death at the festival since 2015.

Related Post