MEMPHIS, Tenn. (CelebrityAccess) Live Nation and Elvis Presley Enterprises, which recently entered into a partnership, have announced the summer lienup for the Graceland Soundstage and the Graceland Guest House Theatre at Elvis’ famous estate in Memphis, Tenn.
The partners recently said they will increase bookings at the 2,000-capacity Graceland Soundstage, located on the Elvis Presley complex, and the 464-capacity theater inside the Guest House at Graceland Hotel.
Live Nation and EPE expect to hold between 50-75 concerts at the venues next year, with the number to increase in 2020, according to the Memphis Commercial-Appeal.
“Graceland is already the most famous music destination in the world,” Joel Weinshanker, managing partner of Graceland Holdings, told the paper. “And we want to make it one of the most famous destinations to see live music as well.
Nine performances are already confirmed for 2019 Graceland Live shows, and the list of shows include:
- March 23 – Bret Michaels (Graceland Soundstage)
- April 6 – Billy Gardell (Graceland Guest House Theatre)
- April 13 – George Thorogood and The Destroyers (Graceland Soundstage)
- April 19 – Buckcherry (Graceland Soundstage)
- May 3 – Allman Betts Band (Graceland Soundstage)
- June 2 – Stryper (Graceland Soundstage)
- June 16 – Boz Scaggs (Graceland Soundstage)
- June 22 – Chubby Checker & The Wildcats (Graceland Soundstage)
- August 21 – Brian Setzer’s Rockabilly Riot (Graceland Soundstage)
Early access pre-sale tickets for the first group of shows go on sale Wednesday, January 23 at 10 a.m. EST (9 a.m. CST) through Thursday, January 24 at 10 p.m. EST (9 p.m. CST) and are available to fans that visit www.gracelandlive.com and sign up for Live Feed.