CelebrityAccess TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- General Rules and Definitions
- All materials displayed on the CELEBRITYACCESS Site are protected by copyright, and, unless otherwise indicated, are owned and controlled by Gen-Den Corp. You agree to abide by any and all copyright notices, information or restrictions contained on the Site. You may download and make one (1) copy of materials displayed on the Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices appearing on such materials. Copying or storing of any materials displayed on the Site for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without Gen-Den’s prior written permission.
- CELEBRITYACCESS and GEN-DEN are trademarks and service marks of Gen-Den Corporation. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks and logos of their respective owners. Unauthorized use or copying of any of the trademarks, service marks and logos appearing on the Site is expressly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that transmissions to and from the Site are not confidential and that your communications may be read and intercepted by others. You acknowledge that by submitting such communications to Gen-Den, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and Gen-Den other than pursuant to this Agreement.
- Only the subscriber who has completed the CELEBRITYACCESS Web Site Subscription and Use Agreement may access and use the Site. You agree that you will not disclose your password to others and will not seek such disclosure from others. Gen-Den may monitor your use of the Site to ensure compliance with this condition and the other terms of this Agreement and may freely use or disclose any information and materials received from you or collected through your use of the Site for any lawful reason or purpose.
- Ownership; License
The use, copying, sale, leasing, renting, lending, distribution, modification, downloading, creating of derivative works, posting or publication by you, directly or indirectly, of any of the contents of any of the Websites, or any other use of such content, except pursuant to the express limited grant of rights hereunder, is strictly prohibited.
- Listen to music and view videos streamed from the Websites, and participate in the Websites community areas;
- Create profile pages on the Websites for non-commercial and private use;
- Communicate with other members of the Websites communities;
- Embed and display the contents of the Websites on your own personal website or other non-commercial external websites; and
- Download the contents of the Websites onto a computer for your personal, non-commercial home or archival use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices contained therein.
- User Uploaded Information
The Websites may allow you to upload or submit information, software, text, images, audio, video, and other materials to, through or on the Websites (User Uploaded Information). For example, the Websites may offer forums, bulletin boards, wikis, chat rooms, blogs or other interactive areas. CelebrityAccess.com does not endorse any User Uploaded Information and your use of any User Uploaded Information is at your own risk. CelebrityAccess.com reserves the right, to delete, move or edit User Uploaded Information, in whole or in part, for any reason in its sole discretion. CelebrityAccess.com undertakes no obligation to pre-screen User Uploaded Information, but may, in its sole discretion, monitor, modify, transmit over various networks, refuse, limit, move, block access to or remove any User Uploaded Information. You agree not to accept payment for User Uploaded Information from any third party, including, without limitation, accepting payment for the inclusion of a logo, brand advertising or other commercial content, in User Uploaded Information.
You are solely responsible for all User Uploaded Information that you make available via any of the Websites. Under no circumstances will CelebrityAccess.com be liable to you in any way for any User Uploaded Information that you upload, post, or otherwise make available via any of the Websites including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in User Uploaded Information, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of User Uploaded Information.
When you upload User Uploaded Information via the Websites, you grant to CelebrityAccess.com, without any credit or compensation to you, a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, unrestricted, irrevocable, and fully transferable, assignable and sub-licensable license to use, modify, display, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, translate, create derivative works of, distribute, and export any User Uploaded Information, in whole or in part, or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, software or technology of any kind for any purposes whatsoever.
- III. User Accounts, Additional Terms, End User License Agreements & Subscriptions
Monthly Recurring Subscriptions:
Thank you for purchasing a monthly recurring subscription to CelebrityAccess.
As the data, news and resources are proprietary to CelebrityAccess and carefully culled for the use of our members, we regret we are not able to provide refunds of the purchase of any membership.
If you are not satisfied with our product you may cancel your monthly membership at any time by directly contacting with your sale representative. Cancellations need to be in writing 10 business days or more prior to your next scheduled payment.
Additionally, if you would like to come off of our recurring payment plan and upgrade to a full year – within the first 6 months of your recurring plan, your sales representative will be happy to credit you with the months you have paid towards your 1 year subscription and you would be responsible for the difference in cost. Contact your personal sales representative for more information.
JobSeekers can sign up to receive daily job alert emails through CelebrityAccess and can UNSUBSCRIBE at any time.
If you have any additional questions, please contact our main office or your personal sales representative.
- You represent and warrant that you will not upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise publish on the Site any materials which (a) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site; (b) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent; (c) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law; (d) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; (e) contain a virus or other harmful component; (f) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature; (g) contain advertising of any kind; or (h) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Gen-Den, and all of its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively “the Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of the Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, attorneys fees and costs. You agree to cooperate fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Gen-Den reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and you shall not in any event settle any matter without Gen-Den’s written consent.
- Gen-Den does not and cannot review all materials posted to the Site by users, and Gen-Den is not responsible for any such materials posted by users. However, Gen-Den reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or government request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Gen-Den’s sole discretion are objectionable, or in violation of this Agreement.
- The CELEBRITYACCESS Site contains links and pointers to other World Wide Web Internet sites. Links to and from the Site to other third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement by Gen-Den of such sites, their sponsors, or their contents and Gen-Den disclaims any and all responsibility for the content of such sites.
- ALTHOUGH GEN-DEN STRIVES TO ENSURE THE INTEGRITY AND ACCURACY OF THE SITE, IT MAKES NO GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER AS TO THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CELEBRITY APPEARANCE FEE INFORMATION PROVIDED, AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED THEREIN. IN THE EVENT THAT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ARISE, PLEASE INFORM GEN-DEN SO THAT THEY CAN BE CORRECTED. GEN-DEN RESERVES THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY PORTION OF THE SITE.
- Gen-Den disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for interruptions of service to the Site. Gen-Den makes no representations or warranties whatsoever for the functions made accessible by the software used on or accessed through the Site, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Gen-Den disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for any breach of security associated with the transmission of sensitive information through the Site or any linked site.
- Gen-Den may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including the availability of any Site feature, database or content. Gen-Den also may impose limits on certain features or services or restrict your access to parts or all the Site without notice or liability.
- THE CELEBRITYACCESS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SITE-RELATED SERVICES. GEN-DEN IS NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR SITE-RELATED SERVICES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND THOSE SERVICES.
- ASSOCIATED PRESS text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither these AP materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use. AP will not be held liable in any way to the User or to any third party or to any other person who may receive information in the Service or to any other person whatsoever, for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing or occasioned thereby.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, without regard to conflicts of law’s provisions. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction, including personal jurisdiction, for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be an appropriate state or federal court located in Boulder County, Colorado. To the extent that any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, unenforceable or ineffective by a court of law, that provision shall be deemed severable from the remainder of this Agreement and such provision’s unenforceability shall in no way effect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Gen-Den and you with respect to your use of the CELEBRITYACCESS Site.
- Gen-Den reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement at any time. Notification of changes in this Agreement will posted on the Site.
32 Water Street – 8 Stonington Commons – Unit 29
Stonington, Connecticut 06378
*”Celebrity Access” is a registered trade name of GEN-DEN Corporation, Denver, CO – DBA “CelebrityAccess” or “CelebrityAccess Encore”
These Terms and Conditions were last modified on 9/18/2019