Sinéad O'Connor Safe After Suicide Fear


CHICAGO (CelebrityAccess) — Sinéad O'Connor says that reports that she was suicidal are "false and malicious gossip."

According to the Associated Press, Chicago police were told to be on the lookout for 49-year-old Irish rocker after her family contacted authorities to report that she had threatened to commit suicide by jumping off of abridge.

O'Connor took to Facebook on Friday after a two-week hiatus from the social media service to report that she was ok. She took exception to the claims that she had threatened suicide, suggesting that "Some stupid bitch up at Swords Garda station decided she'd like to throw a bit of false and malicious gossip about is all."

While O'Connor has threatened suicide in the past, she noted that she is "FAR TOO F–KING HAPPY" for that presently.

She was briefly reported missing last month, but turned up a day later. – Staff Writers