PEYONGCHANG, KOREA (CelebrityAccess) Prior to the Winter Olympic Games in Korea, credit score and report company WalletHub ran a graphic chock-full of statistics and figures. Below are a few of them, along with the graphic:
* Regarding security, the Olympics paid an estimated $18.4 million for x-ray screening and $1.2 million on cybersecurity.
* There were an estimated 5,000 members of the South Korean military guarding the Games, and 13,000 police mobilized for the Olympics.
* 30,000 people were considered security threats and banned from entering the country. There were 200 members fof the U.S. security team helping to protect the Games.
* An estimated 7,200 ads were expected to air during the coverage, 31 percent more than 2014.
* Projected ad revenue from the Games is $900 million.