LONDON (CelebrityAccess) Oak View Group has launched a London office, called OVG International, announcing the expansion at the International Live Music Conference.
OVG International will include the following:
- Sam Piccione III, formerly CEO of motorsports championship Formula E and SVP of sales at AEG, who becomes president of OVG International
- Former O2 London managing director Mark Donnelly, who is named chief operating officer
- Brian Kabatznick, ex-AEG Facilities and Ticketmaster, who becomes EVP of business development and facilities
- Marc-Elie Robert, SVP commercial, formerly AEG China VP of global partnerships
- Martha Rolle, legal counsel
- Gary Hutchinson, ex-Wembley Stadium, who will serve as a stadium consultan
“Oak View Group is growing rapidly, and we’re delighted to welcome seven exceptional executives to our team as we launch OVG International,” OVG CEO Tim Leiweke said in a statement. “Our aim is to create a new generation of state-of-the-art entertainment facilities. Our venues will be an elite class in terms of fan experience, artist experience and technology, and will provide an unparalleled platform for the activation of global brands.
“The live events market has grown significantly in the United States since Oak View Group launched three years ago, and we see a huge opportunity to drive similar growth internationally by creating world-class experiences in world-class arenas,” Leiweke added.
“We look forward to extending the Arena and Stadium Alliance to like-minded venues outside North America and to announcing more about OVG International’s plans soon.”