R. Kelly Deletes Announcement Of Australian Tour

R. Kelly Deletes Announcement Of Australian Tour

252 0


CHICAGO (CelebrityAccess) R. Kelly recently announced an Australian / New Zealand tour on Twitter, then quickly deleted the announcement.

The R&B singer replaced the tweet with,. “Watch my social media…when it’s time for my next international tour (which is soon) you’ll hear it directly from me. Stay tuned for more King shit in the VERY near future! 👑”

Sri Lanka was also part of the original itinerary. A similar tour was announced in December but R. Kelly dismissed the social media announcement as “fake.”

“Watch my social media…when it’s time for my next international tour (which is soon) you’ll hear it directly from me. Stay tuned for more King shit in the VERY near future! 👑” he said at the time.

The Feb. 5 tweet simply read:  “🚨 NEW TOUR ALERT 🚨 Australia | New Zealand | Sri Lanka see y’all soon! 👑”

The deletion came as Australia’s opposition Labor party released a statement to the BBC about Kelly.

“Labor strongly supports the refusal or cancellation of visas of non-citizens on character or criminal grounds,” the document said.

The continent’s department of home affairs told the BBC it “does not comment on individual cases” but BBC noted that Australia has previously barred entry to people in similar situations.

R. Kelly has been embroiled in scandal the past several months, fueled by the documentary “Surviving R. Kelly.”


 

Related Post