LOS ANGELES (CelebrityAccess) — United Talent Agency announced the promotion of its largest partner class in the agency’s history, adding 19 agents and executives across 14 divisions as newly minted partners.
“These are leaders across our business making substantial contributions to the growth, evolution and resilience of our company,” said UTA Co-President David Kramer. “In their talent and leadership, we see the expanding reach of UTA’s work on behalf of world-class creators and cultural voices. These individuals are influential leaders not just at UTA but in their fields, and our company as a whole will benefit from having their unique and diverse expertise, innovation, and perspectives at the partner table.”
UTA’s new partners are drawn from a variety of disciplines across the agency, including agents from motion pictures and TV talent and lit groups, podcasting and emerging platforms, news and broadcasting, digital talent, endorsements and voiceover, fine arts, culture and leadership, and alternative TV.
New partners were also chosen from UTA’s administrative operations, including Legal, Corporate Communications and Finance.
According to UTA, the agency has named a total of 22 new partners this year since their last partner class was announced in January 2019.
The list of the newest UTA partners announced are:
• Brittany Balbo – Co-Head, Endorsements and Voiceover
• Ali Berman – Co-Head, Digital Talent
• Darren Boghosian – Agent, Talent
• Lyndsay Harding – Chief Financial Officer
• Ryan Hayden – Agent, News and Broadcasting
• James Kearney – Agent, TV Lit
• David Kirsch – Agent, Alternative TV
• Arthur Lewis – Creative Director, UTA Fine Arts/Artist Space
• Lucinda Moorhead – Agent, TV Lit
• Seth Oster – Global Chief Communications Officer
• Cheryl Paglierani – Agent, Music
• Oren Rosenbaum – Head of Emerging Platforms
• Steve Sadicario – Agent, News and Broadcasting
• Michael Sinclair – General Counsel
• Carolyn Sivitz – Agent, MP Lit
• Sam Stone – Co-Head, Endorsements and Voiceover
• Danie Streisand – Agent, Talent
• Darnell Strom – Head of Culture and Leadership
• Geoff Suddleson – Agent, Alternative TV