(CelebrityAccess MediaWire) —
One of the perks of being a star are the coveted gift bags they receive for being part of an awards show or special benefit. Alicia Keys, Rod Stewart, Mariah Carey, Rob Thomas, Donna Summer, John Legend, Joss Stone, Josh Groban and Robert Randolph are among those who received such gift bags for participating in 'Save The Music: A Concert To Benefit The VH1 Save The Music Foundation' on April 11 at The Beacon Theatre in New York. The concert will be broadcast on VH1 on April 17th at 9:00 PM (ET/PT).
Each star will take home in their gift bags:
* A gift certificate for a new pair of 575 Denim jeans
* The new Dell Pocket DJ, which holds 2,500 songs in a package measuring just 3.5 x 2.1 x .5 inches and weighing 4.4 ounces. The 1.62 inch (diagonal) LCD with blue backlight displays the full menu without scrolling. The Pocket DJ provides up to 10 hours on a single battery charge
* Altec Lansing's inMotion iM4 — a tiny, one-piece portable speaker system that allows you to plug any player from a Dell DJ to an Archos or iRiver into the system. The two speakers fold down to create a flat book-sized package for easy storage or travel.
* Auberge Resorts provided presenters and performers a two night stay in a luxurious waterfront cottage suite with a romantic dinner for two at their new East Coast resort, The Inn at Palmetto Bluff, in South Carolina.
* L'Oreal provided eight top-of-the-line beauty products to each Save the Music gift bag, including Couleur Experte, Preference, Excellence Creme, Feria, ColorSpa Moisture Actif, Color Pulse and Hi-Light Styliste haircolors; Studio Line styling products, the VIVE line of shampoos and conditioners, the L'Oreal Kids grooming line, Dermo-Expertise skincare, Men's Expert Skincare, Sublime Bronze Self Tanners, Sublime Slim Anti-Cellulite Gel, and L'Oreal Color Cosmetics
* CUFFZ made a handbag especially for the VH1's Save the Music concert. CUFFZ handbags incorporate real, working police-grade handcuffs into their design, and can be cuffed to the wrist or worn over the shoulder
* A black tee with a Just Cavalli logo emblazoned on it
* Oakley duffle bags complete with Oakley products
* A Frederic Fekkai Salon gift certificate for a blow-out at their salon
* A distinctive Kangol hat
* World renowned Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon, Francis R. Palmer III MD FACS offered the ultimate skin experience: a consultation, including a skin analysis and gift two cosmeceuticals suited specifically for each individual's skin, an IPL (Intense Pulse Treatment) Photofacial ($750), a Skin Rejuvenating Ultrasound Infusion Treatment ($250) and a Microdermabrasion Face Treatment
* DKNY provided two new, his and her scents
* Americana Couture made a special edition Save The Music Swarovski crystal designed tee. Their designs and garments are dedicated to films, music, pop art, trend, fashion, style and culture. Their crystal pieces of jeweled art are hand-designed and each Austrian crystal is individually secured with a rivet
* Alain Mikli, long known for his creativity, ingenuity, and expertise in eyewear, provided Mikli, his younger, sporty collection, inspired by comic book heroes
* Keds gifted two pairs of Pro-Keds, which attained cult status as the first real sneaker with style among New York City's early hip hop community
* Fifi & Romeo Acoutrement designed a silver Save The Music pin, created especially for VH1 Save The Music Concert and attached to a one-of-a-kind hand-patched cashmere floral brooch
* Zubie NYC, a Manhattan based Jewelry company, designed one-of-a-kind earrings for each performer based on their unique style. Stones were hand selected for each and ranged from Chalcedony to Swarvoski Crystals
* Neves, using full grain leather, created a watch for musical guests, with the ban especially designed for Save the Music
* Axion provided Axion AXN-5327 2.5" Mini LCD Television with three-way power. Weights less than a half a pound and is only one inch thick
*Urban Decay Cosmetics & Hard Candy Cosmetics gifted Urban Decay Baked Bronzer; Urban Decay Precious Metals Eye Sheens; Hard Candy Candy Coating Lip Glosses; Hard Candy Vintage Nail Polishes and Hard Candy Training Brow
* Claire Pettibone provided the songstresses of Save the Music with a camisole and matching thong
* In addition to these gift basket participants, baskets were given by Save the Music Benefit Concert sponsors Baileys, L'Oreal Paris, Crest Whitening Expressions, Mercedes, Pantene, Always, Listerine Pocketpaks and Chrysler.
–Jane Cohen and Bob Grossweiner