SINGAPORE (CelebrityAccess) – Organizers of Singapore’s All That Matters Conference, which brings together power players from the music, sport and entertainment worlds, has today (Aug. 29) announced the keynote speakers for this year’s event.
Representatives from major brands including Tencent Music Entertainment, FIFA, FaZe Clan, Mastercard, YouTube, Kobalt, Universal Music Group, Hugo Boss, The Coca-Cola Company, LaLiga, AEG Asia, Allied Esports, Paradigm Agency, Arsenal, PCCW and more will all be in attendance.
The full list of ATM19 Keynote speakers is as follows:
- Cussion Pang, CEO, Tencent Music Entertainment
- Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, President Healthcare, Mastercard
- Philippe Le Floc’h, Chief Commercial Officer, FIFA
- Vivien Lewit, Global Head of Artist Services, YouTube and Google Play Music
- Christophe Muller, Director, Music Licensing, YouTube
- Qing Feng, CEO, Allied Esports / LMDJ Internet Technology
- Janice Lee, Managing Director, PCCW Media
- Willard Ahdritz, Founder & CEO, Kobalt
- Lee Trink, CEO, FaZe Clan
- Javier Tebas Medrano, President, LaLiga
- Chris Lee, Board of Directors/A&R Executive, SM ENTERTAINMENT
- Adam Granite, Executive Vice President, Market Development, Universal Music Group
- Sara Bollwinkel, Agent, Paradigm Agency
- Pratik Thakar, Asia Director – Integrated Marketing Communications, The Coca-Cola Company
- Vinai Venkatesham, Managing Director, Arsenal Football Club
- Steven Lam, Managing Director, HUGO BOSS S. E. Asia
- Adam Wilkes, President & CEO, AEG Asia
- Wengie Ayche, Recording Artist / YouTube Personality, @Wengie
- Michael Huppe, President & CEO, SoundExchange
- Mitch Glazier, Chairman & CEO, Recording Industry Association of America
- Mehul Kapadia, Global Head of Marketing, Tata Communications
- Jonny Thompson, Director of International, Nichion Inc.
ATM19 is scheduled to take place in Singapore September 16-18 at The Ritz-Carlton Millenia.