AUSTIN, TX (CelebrityAccess MediaWire) — Ticketfly has developed what they describe as a comprehensive festival ticketing solution designed to improve the festival experience for fans while helping promoters to improve their bottom line.
Services included in the end-to-end festival ticketing package include:
* Centralized contract and events logistics management
* Custom, feature-rich iPhone and Android mobile apps
* Secure and reliable RFID authentication
* Ride sharing transportation services
* Online, mobile and onsite box office functionality
* Industrial-grade scanning technology
* Integrated social marketing capabilities
In assembling the 'Ticketfly Solution' the company has assembled a partnership consisting of smartphone app maker Aloompa Aloompa; festival data management specialists DataFlow Workspace and DoStuff Media, makers of a customaizable festival web platform, whose clients include Austin City Limits, Lolla and New Orleans Jazz Fest.
"While the festival industry is booming, so is the complexity in operating these large scale events," said Dan Teree, Ticketfly Co-Founder, President & COO. "Festival organizers are forced to cobble together often incompatible, non-integrated technologies at significant cost. Our goal is to reduce this friction by offering festival promoters a true end-to-end festival ticketing solution, saving them time and money while greatly improving the festival-going experience for fans."
For more information, check them out online at ticketfly.com. – CelebrityAccess Staff Writers