HENDERSON, Nev. (CelebrityAccess) The National Conference Of Personal Managers is hosting a panel tonight, available on a Facebook live stream, at 6:30 p.m. PST.
A SAG-AFTRA panel will discuss California’s Child Performer Protection Act, which requires many professionals who work with child performers – publicists, hair/makeup artists, acting coaches, etc. – to pass a background check and obtain a special permit issued by the state of California. The panel will review how affected professionals can comply with the law.
Panelists will include:
- Duncan Crabtree-Ireland, SAG-AFTRA, Chief Operating Officer & General Counsel
- Patricia Salazar, Attorney, CA Division of Labor Standards and Enforcement
- Mark Lambert, Former Los Angeles Deputy City Attorney
- Elizabeth McLaughlin, SAG-AFTRA, Chair, Young Performers Committee
- Daryn Simons, Talent Manager, Cohesive Entertainment Group
The broadcast will be available at facebook.com/SAGAFTRA.