LOS ANGELES (CelebrityAccess) — Live Nation announced plans to revive their ‘Country Megaticket’ season pass program for 2019.
The annual offer, which debuted last year, allows fans to purchase a single pass that gives them access to a variety of concerts by touring country artists at more than 30 participating amphitheaters around the U.S.
“The 2019 Country Megaticket is once again the ultimate way for country fans to enjoy their favorite artists in their local amphitheaters,” said Brian O’Connell, President of Live Nation Country Touring. “Megaticket options ranging from reserving the same seat for all shows to the value of General Admission lawn access, with options all along the way, will afford fans to enjoy one stop shopping for their favorite country music concerts this summer.”
The Country Megaticket is similar to a season pass program that Live Nation offers to fans of rock and pop music during the summer as well.
On sales for Live Nation’s Country Megaticket start on Friday, January 25 at 10am local time.
Participating Artists/Tours in Select Cities:
• Brad Paisley with special guests Chris Lane and Riley Green
• Chris Young with special guest Chris Janson and more
• Dierks Bentley with special guests Jon Pardi and Tenille Townes
• Florida Georgia Line with special guests Dan + Shay, Morgan Wallen, Hardy/Canaan Smith *support varies by date
• Jason Aldean with special guests Kane Brown, Carly Pearce and Dee Jay Silver
• Luke Bryan with special guests Cole Swindel and Jon Langston
• Rascal Flatts with special guests
• Thomas Rhett with special guests Dustin Lynch, Russell Dickerson, and Rhett Atkins