BATON ROUGE, LA (CelebrityAccess) — A crew member who was electrocuted on the set of the new Netflix Mötley Crüe documentary is suing the streaming service and the band.
According to TMZ, Louis DiVincenti filed suit in Louisiana, where the doc was filmed, and claims he was electrocuted on the set in March after a metal pipe he was moving touched a live power line.
DiVincenti says the shock left him with third-degree burns on 50 percent of his body and led to the partial amputation of his foot. He also claims the injury left him facing multiple surgeries, including skin grafts.
According to TMZ, DiVincenti claims that the doc’s producers, which include the members of Mötley Crüe, are at fault for failing to properly safeguard the crew from electrical hazards on set.
He is seeking compensation for his medical bills, as well as at least $1.8 million in damages, TMZ reported.