Find tour dates and live music events for all your favorite bands and artists in your city! Get concert tickets, news and more!

  • Analytics
  • Tour Dates
AEG Presents

AEG Presents To Produce Ocala’s Harvest Fest

865 0

OCALA, FL (CelebrityAccess) — The city of Ocala has retained AEG Presents to co-host the city’s upcoming Harvest Fest this year.

According to Ocala News, Ocala Recreation and Parks Director Kathy Crile advocated for AEG Presents with the city council, noting that the city already works with the events company on other events.

The one-day festival, which will feature 2 stages of music, craft vendors and food trucks, is scheduled to take place on November 9th at the city’s Tuscawilla Park.

Due to the time constraints in producing the festival, the City Council agreed to a one-year contract with AEG Presents, with options for a multi-year contract in the future to fully oversee the fest.

The Harvest Festival, which is now in its sixth year, began charging admission last year, but reported attendance figures doubled over 2017. However, the city still operates the festival at a loss but hopes to pare the loss from more than $90,000 in 2018 to $46,000, Crile told the Ocala News.

If the festival does turn a profit this year, the city is in line to receive 75% of the net with AEG to receive the remaining 25%, the Ocala News reported.

Related Post

Join CelebrityAccess Now