LOS ANGELES (CelebrityAccess) – Walt Disney’s The Jungle Book stays on top at the top of the domestic box office by tens of millions. Disney was also number one worldwide with 'Captain America: Civil War'.
comScore's Senior Media Analyst Paul Dergarabedian commented, "Ahead of its North American debut later this week Disney's latest Marvel release, the massively entertaining 'Captain America: Civil War' launched internationally this weekend to a phenomenal $200.2 million, setting multiple records including all-time industry opening weekends in Brazil, Mexico and the Philippines. Notably, China-based title 'Finding Mr. Right 2' had a stellar $51 million debut in just 4 territories."
Top ten domestic box office scores
1. The Jungle Book – Disney – $42.4M
2. The Huntsman: Winter's War – Universal – $9.4M
3. Keanu – Warner Bros. – $9.3M
4. Mother's Day – Open Road – $8.3M
5. Barbershop: The Next Cut – Warner Bros. – $6.1M
6. Zootopia – Disney – $5.0M
7. Ratchet And Clank – Focus Features – $4.8M
8. The Boss – Universal – $4.2M
9. Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice – Warner Bros. – $3.8M
10. Criminal – Lionsgate – $1.3M