BALTIMORE, MD (CelebrityAccess MediaWire) — In January 2005, Rams Head Promotions will unveil a world class, 1,800 capacity venue in
Baltimore, Maryland’s Inner Harbor. Bringing nearly a
decade of experience and an excellent track record with
successful, high profile entertainment, Rams Head Live!,
will emerge on December 15, 2004 as the Mid-Atlantic’s
highest quality entertainment venue, says Rams Head Live!.
It took over two-years of collaboration with top notch
industry professionals in lighting, sound, stage with award winning architects to develop Rams Head Live!
Rams Head Promotions says the $5 million dollar multi-level venue, Rams Head Live!,
features 26,000 square feet of architectural mastery.
The 3 levels of viewing area are highlighted with a 40
foot VIP mezzanine over-looking the stage below. With
over 40 monitors and a backdrop video screen, music
enthusiasts are assured an unmatched experience.
Premium artist amenities await artists at Rams Head
Live! featuring luxuriously decorated green rooms,
a personal in-house chef trained at internationally
recognized Johnson and Wales University, two wet bars
and lounging furniture for relaxation before, during and
after the show.
Located within minutes of BWI Airport and Interstates
95, 83 & 295, Rams Head Live! is easily accessible by
road or by plane. Rams Head Live! is situated within the
perimeters of Baltimore’s Power Plant Live!, a leading
entertainment project in the U.S. attracting more than
10 million visitors in 2003.
Reed S. Cordish, Vice President of Development, says “Rams Head Live! fills a total void in the marketplace for this size and caliber live music venue and puts Baltimore on par with Philadelphia, Washington D.C., and other major markets.”
For Booking, contact:
Rams Head Promotions
Kris Stevens & Joe Szoko
Rams Head Live!
20 Market Place
Baltimore, MD 21012
• A powerful, elegant and versatile sound system designed by Washington Professional Systems, featuring: JBL’s VERTEC system for the main array, Crown Amplification, Lake Technologies Contour system controller and a Midas Legend Front of House console
• An intensive and dramatic lighting system featuring: 3-Trusses and 240 instruments, including; Pars, Ellisoidals and Mole Fays and ACLs, in conjunction with Clay Paky and Martin Mac Intelligent Lighting with a LSC4896 controller.
• 42’ x 26’ elevated stage
• 18’ x 24’ backdrop video screen
• One of the fastest growing residential markets in the U.S. & an anchor city in the country’s 4th largest market
• Located within ten minutes of Routes 95, 83, 295
• Located within ten minutes of BWI Airport
• Two green rooms complete with two full baths, showering facilities, wet bars and a conference table
• A production office complete with internet capability, fax machine and telephone
• Executive Chef Greg Richardson on premise for custom, in-house catering
• Designated parking in rear of building for buses and trucks
• Secure, private corridor from bus to stage, enabling load-in and load-out efficiency
• 50 amp power available for buses
• Real time live video and sound feed availability
• Centrally positioned, assigned retail area