HAMBURG, Germany (VIP-News) — After this year's September 22-24 record breaking edition in Hamburg St. Pauli there is no doubt that Reeperbahn Festival and the Reeperbahn Campus have established both events as 'must include' events in the international music business professionals calendar.
17.500 attendants and 1.900 professionals and journalists from 31 nations visited the Reeperbahn Festival – more than ever before.
The event offered a packed programme in all of its three strands – Music, Campus and Arts and all aspects buzzed throughout day and night. The international aspect was emphasised by the presence of a fan who made the trip from Rio de Janeiro to attend what can claim to be Germany‘s biggest club festival.
Facts & Figures:
– 17.500 visitors.
– 1.900 professionals and journalists from 520 companies and organisations as well as 170 media from 31 nations.
– 210 bands and solo artists from 25 nations.
– 9 showcases of music export organisations from Canada, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Austria, Israel and Italy with 30 Bands and solo artists!
– 54 locations.
– 100 speakers from! 11 nations on the Reeperbahn Campus program.
– About 100 receptions, networking events, workshops, parties, showcases and presentations.
– The biggest delegations from abroad: Switzerland, England, Netherlands, Canada, Denmark.
– The most widely travelled fan this year came from Rio de Janeiro.