ROSTOV-ON-DON, Russia (CelebrityAccess) Russian police have released details about 16 buildings being evacuated in Rostov-on-Don because of a bomb hoax during the World Cup 2018.
Bars, restaurants and hotels were evacuated when local police got multiple calls that bombs had been planted around the city.
“On June 26, police received a series of phone calls about explosives planted at locations in Rostov-on-Don,” police said in a statement. “Police forces made all the necessary checks and no dangerous objects were found. … Currently, all the venues are operating normally.”
A restaurant manager told the Independent that he and his staff were asked to evacuate the building for two hours after receiving the bomb threat.