LOS ANGELES (CelebrityAccess) — APA has terminated a veteran agent after he was accused of sexual misconduct by numerous men, including noted actors Blaise Godbe Lipman, Lucas Ozarowski and Jordan Gavaris.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, a spokesperson for APA confirmed that agent Tyler Grasham had been terminated following the allegations of sexual harassment and assault.
“Tyler Grasham’s employment with APA has been terminated effective immediately,” APA's head of communications, Manfred Westphal, said in a statement released on Friday afternoon. He declined to offer further information.
Grasham, who focuses on child and youth actors, had been on leave from the agency since Wednesday as the company investigated the allegations, THR said.
Accusations about Grasham first started circulating on Sunday night after Blaise Godbe Lipman claimed in a Facebook post that he had been assaulted by an APA agent. While he did not name Grasham on Sunday night, he details the alleged encounter where the assault took place.
"Tyler Grasham, under the pretense of a business meeting regarding potential agency representation at APA Agency, fed me alcohol while I was underage and sexually assaulted me. APA Agency has kept this man employed, working with kid actors," Lipman wrote in his Facebook post.
After Lipman's allegations became public, Ozarowski and Gavaris followed suit.
"Tyler Grasham brought me to a party for another APA Agent at the Sandbox. He kept handing me drinks, one after another, until I had to start leaving them in the bathroom. My phone was left at his house charging so I couldn't even leave if I wanted to. We finally got back to his place. As I was sitting on his couch preparing to call an Uber he pulled my pants open and aggressively grabbed my genitalia. I had to forcibly remove his hand and got up and left his house," Ozarowski wrote in a social media post on Thursday night.
Brady Lindsey, a 19-year-old actor, recounted his own alleged experience with Grasham to the Los Angeles Times. According to Lindsey, Grasham first contacted him via social media when he was 16, and after he moved to Los Angeles at 18, he claims that Grasham made unwanted sexual advances on him on multiple occasions, including kissing and groping.
“I was fresh in L.A. and I didn’t want to ruin my career before it got started so I let that part happen,” the actor told the Times.
Grasham was unavailable for comment.