Soul singer Dina Carroll today announced that she has been forced to reschedule her upcoming UK tour, which was due to start at The Lowry, Salford on Friday 7th December, due to a personal issue.
A spokesman for Dina Carroll said today:
"Dina is incredibly disappointed that she is unable to perform in the UK this month. This is the first time ever that she has been unable to undertake a touring commitment but hopes that her fans will understand that she will not be able to go on the road before Christmas.
Dina is relieved that it has been possible to reschedule the concerts, as she has been looking forward to performing to fans across the UK and hopes that those who bought tickets will be able to come to the new dates.”
Ticket holders should hold on to their tickets, which will be valid for the new dates in 2002. Any ticket holder unable to attend the rescheduled concerts will receive a refund from the original point of purchase. Claims for refunds should be made before January 31st 2002.
The new dates have been rescheduled for May 2002 as follows:
– Friday 10th May Manchester, The Lowry
– Sunday 12th May London, Hammersmith Apollo
– Tuesday 14th May Birmingham, NIA Academy
– Wednesday 15th May Blackpool, Opera House
– Saturday 18th May Bournemouth, International Centre
– Monday 20th May Glasgow, Clyde Auditorium
– Tuesday 21st May Sheffield, City Hall
For further information, visit: www.marshall-arts.co.uk