AMSTERDAM, NL (CelebrityAccess) — Canadian rapper Drake postponed his concert March 27th concert in Amsterdam at the last minute on, claiming he had food poisoning.
According to Billboard, the announcement was made after the doors at Amsterdam's Ziggo Dome had opened and fans had began to fill the 17,000-person arena.
"I'm really sorry to tell you that tonight's show cannot take place. Drake got sick. His doctor told him not to perform. Tickets will stay valid for the show on Wednesday as he wishes to bring his fans the best show in the world," a brave rep for promoter Mojo Concerts told the audience, much to their vocal dismay.
As she made the announcement, fans can be seen hurling beverages up on stage.
Drake's next scheduled show is at the same venue on March 28th and are themselves makeup shows for previously canceled dates. Drake had been due to perform at the venue on Jan. 20 and 21. – Staff Writers