A company anniversary party is an excellent way to honor all the hard work and commitment which have contributed to your business’s success so far. These kinds of events offer the perfect backdrop to:
- Thank your guests, employees, suppliers and the community for their ongoing support
- Build up employee morale
- Remind staff and partners of goals and company core values
- Acknowledge your company’s landmark achievement in an enjoyable way
- Generate more buzz for your business.
As you can see, regardless if it is your organization’s first or 50th anniversary, it is an occasion worth celebrating.
If you are planning to throw an epic party this year but are in need of some inspiration, this is the article for you.
These tips will help you ensure guests will have a great time and will look forward to joining each year.
Make Entertainment a Priority at Your Company Anniversary Party
No party is complete without entertainment. So, this should be one of the first aspects you take care of, not an after-thought.
The good news is you will not be short on options when looking for the best artists and entertainers to perform at your company anniversary party.
We wanted to give you some examples, so we have rounded up a few of the alternatives you should consider.
- Inspirational and thought-provoking. If you want your guests not only to be entertained but also learn something new, you should find a speaker to keep guests engaged and participating.
- Surprising and creative. There’s nothing which gets people excited faster than an act which is original and like nothing they have seen before. No event can be boring with aerial flyers, belly dancers and fire dancers on board, right?
- Hilarious and high energy. Everybody loves to laugh, so if you want to play it safe, go with a comedian! Even better, work with an improv comedy group who can provide squeaky clean, lively comedy.
Help Guests Feel Included
The best events are the ones who feel personal. If you want your company anniversary party to make attendees feel truly appreciated, you need to go that extra mile. In other words, show them this event is all about them.
How do you do that?
By keeping the formalities to a minimum. Just because it is a corporate event does not mean attendees should act all formal.
Encourage guests to express themselves and show off their personality.
You can do that by offering buffet style meals, an informal dress code, and games which require everyone to contribute.
Also, if you have decided to book a speaker for the event, encourage them to opt for an open conversation or speech which allows guests to participate.
Follow these tips and your anniversary party is likely to be the best one yet! Happy Anniversary!